Instructions for Speakers
AV Equipment in each hall
- screen (ratio 16:9)
- presenting PC
- presenter (remote control)
- sound system
All session halls are equipped with standard PowerPoint presentation facilities. Your presentation must be submitted to the hall technician at least 90 minutes before the beginning of your session.
A technician is available in the hall to provide assistance when needed during the duration of the congress. All speakers are kindly requested to use provided PC onsite.
- Please use the Microsoft PowerPoint* (*.ppt) or (*pptx), or Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) to guarantee they will open successfully on an on-site PC.
- We recommend you save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X).
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of MacIntosh-based presentations, please check in advance (2 hours before your session starts) their Windows compatibility.
- Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screens are in 16:9 aspect).
- Generally, the MPEG-1 and AVI format should work with no difficulties. Video inserted into MS PowerPoint 2010 and higher versions are embedded into the presentations. In case you have any videos in your presentation – please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
How to save your presentation
- Please save your presentation in one of the following discs or medium:
- External portable hard drive
- USB flash disc
- Save all files associated with your presentation (PowerPoint file, movie/ video files, etc.) to one folder / location.
- In case you are presenting more than one presentation during the event, save different presentations to different folders and name them clearly with the presentation code to avoid on-site misunderstandings and problems.
- Always make a backup copy of your presentation and save it on a different portable disc or medium than the original presentation.
How to submit your presentation on-site
Please visit technician in the hall at least 90 minutes before the beginning of your session with your USB stick/external portable hard drive. In case your speech has been scheduled for morning session please come one day before the day of your presentation if it´s possible or 30 minutes early the first day.
- Your own notebook will not be allowed to be used for presentation unless exceptionally scheduled
- All presentations will be deleted from all the PC used during the event
- We kindly ask all the speakers to keep the time of their presentations
Speakers' Ready Room Opening hours
Friday 25 November 2022: 12:00–18:30
Saturday 26 November 2022: 08:00–17:00
During your presentation, you will be able to control your presentation using the presenter.
During the break, the attending technician will inform you about details.
After the session ends, all presentations will be deleted from our computers.